Saturday, July 17, 2010

"You're every line, you're every word, you're everything."

"Everything," Michael Buble.
LOVE that song.

I felt the intense need to go garage sale-ing today because it was a gorgeous, sunny morning.
My father, my garage sale buddy, did not feel the same way. He took my brother to his parade, so I slept in until eleven.

Here's another outfit post, mostly just me playing dress up with an old blazer.

Blazer: thrifted. It's actually HUGE on me, so I only ever belt it.
Belt: Charlotte Russe. It's starting to die. I need a new one.
Shoes: Charles Albert, from alloy.com.

I gave the blog a major facelift, mostly because I needed a change. I'm kind of liking the light pink. What do you think?

I've added an email address, so if you have anything you want to say, any comments, suggestions, questions, or otherwise, feel free to shoot me an email!
Blog post ends here.

2 comments:

  1. I love Michael Bubble! And your blazer is amasing, I always think blazers are must-have items for the closet.

    www.screamingstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS!!! I want that coat!! AMAZING!
    Love your blog! Beautiful!

    xoxo,
    Raeshelle of The Marchesa
    www.themarchesa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete