Thursday, July 29, 2010

Back to school shopping? Already?

This is one of those "I couldn't help myself things." I'm just obsessed with vintage-y looking things, small prints, and menswear-inspired bottoms. That's totally how I plan on going back to school.

Check out some of my favorite pieces.

left: topshop, swallow print shorts, $65.00.
right: topshop, bow button mini skirt, $65.00.
top: charlotte russe, mens-inspired crop pants, $26.50.
bottom: charlotte russe, mens-inspired shorts, $22.50.
charlotte russe, short sleeve all-over lace top, $15 or 2 for $20.

top: charlotte russe, drape front floral jacket, $34.00.
bottom: charlotte russe, ribbon detail sheer lace top, $19.00.

top: urban outfitters, knt by kova & t striped blouse, $68.00.
bottom: urban outfitters, cooperative peter pan bow blouse, $54.00.


Oh, I can't wait until September, when the weather changes in lovely Seattle and I can wear my flat boots and jeans and scarves and warm jackets. I love layering. I don't know how to dress for warm weather at all.

 I look forward to back-to-school shopping. You've really no idea.

Do me a favor and vote in the poll on the right sidebar. And shoot me an email; I need suggestions, inspirations, anything! Attach pictures, quotes, whatever makes you think. I'll post it if there's anything completely amazing. :)

Kisses.

Blog post ending here.

1 comment:

  1. I'm interested in the striped blouse, where can I buy it from?

    ReplyDelete