Friday, July 16, 2010

happy friday! here's an outfit post.

I'm obviously too in love with this shirt.

My head is cut off in these pictures, again, because I find that I make weird faces at the camera when I don't know how long there is left until it takes the picture. Hooray for timers?


Top: Toska, from Boss Wear Girls.
Skirt: Plastic Island. ADORE.
Necklace: Ann Taylor Loft.
Bag: Chanel knockoff from a garage sale. I still love it anyways.
Shoes: Deena and Ozzy, from Urban Outfitter's. They're wonderous.

In other news, I got my braces on today. Insert frustrated face here.
They hurt. A lot. I've had them before, so there's no use telling me how it's going to be.
All done in a year, right?
Here's hoping.

Blog post ends here.

1 comment:

  1. heehee i got my braces 2-3 years ago :l and they are not off yet. best of luck?

    ReplyDelete