Monday, July 19, 2010

I love my best friend.

Last night, my best friend stayed the night and, as promised, we took lots of pictures. One hundred and ninety-eight, to be exact, but only one hundred and seventy-four were posted to Facebook... My wonderful (eleven!) followers, you get to see the best ones. And the funny ones, but I'll save those for another post. The braces did make an appearance; everyone says I look cute with them. My mom says that they make my smile look really big, but I still think I look like a tweenie-bopper.

All smiles. Also, this is my back yard. We haven't done anything with it yet, so GIANT weeds have sprouted up that make a wonderful backdrop for taking pictures.
We laughed for hours at this one, because I managed to look like I was posing while appearing simultaneously clueless. Another friend also commented that I looked like I was trying to be French.
This is Rachel, my best friend ever. I love her to death. 
I love her smile. And I was experimenting with the color settings and decided I didn't like 'black and white' so much as 'cyanotype.'
There's my car. And here's the Braces Twins.
One of my favorites of myself.

On Alaina--
Top: from a garage sale (75 CENTS!).
Skirt: Forever21.
Vest: Forever21 (see previous post).
 Shoes: Deena and Ozzy, from Urban Outfitter's. I don't think you can see them in any of these shots, but they can be seen in some of the funny ones.
Fedora Hat: Claire's.

On Rachel--
Top: Gap.
Belt: Charlotte Russe.
Jeans: Bullhead, from PacSun.
Shoes: Charles Albert, from alloy.com.
Necklace: Her own.


I'll post some more of the good ones later. 

Blog post ends here.

No comments:

Post a Comment