Saturday, August 21, 2010

"you're right. i am a belt fiend."

I went thrift store shopping with my friend on Tuesday, spent under fifteen dollars, and got two belts, a dress, and a book.

How gorgeous is this buckle? Ah! LOVE! And for only a dollar? I needed it.
Totally adorable dress, but incredibly sheer. Like, you can see EVERYTHING. OH NO! There were shoulder pads in it, too, but I killed those.
 How precious is this print? LOVE!

And, for fun, I styled two looks and used the belts. The first is more like something I'd wear, but I ADORE how the second turned out! Which do you like better?

look one: sweater, fossil; tank, old navy; jeans, bullhead, from pacsun; wedge heels, naturalizer (i believe, but the label has been worn out); necklace, forever 21; belt, thrifted; bag, unknown.

look two: sweater, hollister; top, delias; skirt, forever 21; shoes, deena & ozzy, urban outffiters; necklace and belt, thrifted; glasses, unknown.

 Which do you like better? Let me know in the comments!

Have a great day!
Kisses!

(And if you want to hear a pick from my iTunes, go listen to "The Reason," by Hoobastank!)

No comments:

Post a Comment