Friday, August 6, 2010

Guess what just came in the mail?!?

If you guessed "Alaina's new homecoming dress," you would be correct. If not, that's okay, too.

But seriously. 

I got it on eBay last Thursday. It wasn't even supposed to be here for a week. So imagine my excitement when, as I'm getting dressed in my closet and my mom comes in and tells me that something came in the mail.

It's so wonderful! The color is a big different than what I thought it would be, but I think it's amazing none the less.

Here are just some quick shots, because the light was terrible (really, I need to find somewhere else to take pictures) and it was getting really hot.

dress, betsey johnson; shoes, white house|black market; gold clutch, garage sale.

Oh, AND I painted my nails today. They were OPI's "Chick Flick Cherry" for about a week. As of today, they're a light pink with a shimmery sheer pink over on all but the ring fingers on both hands, which are gold and dipped in gold and silver glitter. Vanessa Hudgens wore a similar look on the red carpet the other and I was inspired to try! I'm really loving it.

Picture courtesy of Glamour Daily Beauty Blog.

If you really want to see pictures or want the polish names, comment or shoot me an email! 

Have a wonderful day!

Kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment