Sunday, December 27, 2009

New shoes? I think that deserves a blog post at 11:40pm.

Wooooow.

These babies are somewhere in the ballpark of 3.5 to 4 inches tall.

Yeah. Like I seriously need that added on to my already ridiculous height.

I wore them to church today. Felt like a supermodel.

OH. And by the way, what is it with all the tall men of this world dating/marrying short, blonde women?! Seriously! Is there something wrong with tall and brunette? Let me answer that. No. No, there is nothing wrong with that.

Anyways... These are my new shoes. I have no complaints. Except that the website for the store says that there's a hidden, inside zipper. Perhaps I'm just, you know, crazy, but this zipper must be pulling an Anne Frank, because I can't seem to find it. Zip, zero, nada. That inside zipper seems to be missing. Oh, snap.

And they're kind of uncomfortable if you're on your feet for any extended period of time.

But, other than that, they're kind of amazing. I'm realizing now that the picture makes my ankle look insanely chubby, but it's only because I had my foot at a weird angle... Okay. Lie. I have really chubby ankles. Ridiculously so. Just kidding.

Blog post ends here.

Stop reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment