Sunday, December 27, 2009

mmm... first post.

Oh.

Hey there.

Look at that.

My first post.

I really must apologize in advance. I suck at remembering to blog. I'll start a new one and then completely forget or just decide to abandon the entire business altogether ("ABANDON SHIP!" Sorry, the pirate in me gets out from time to time...). Anyways...

This is more or less my way of ranting. About what you might ask? That is a very good question. And to answer it: EVERYTHING. Because who doesn't like talking for the sole purpose of talking? Everyone loves it. And if you deny it, you're lying. Way deep down, we all love jabbering on.

The blog title comes from how, well, tall I am. I'm five foot eight inches (5'8"), but I'm not sure how tall that is exactly in the metric system (somewhere in the ballpark of 175 cm, I believe?). I always joke with my friends, most of whom are a lot shorter than I am, that I see things differently from where I am, that the air quality is better up here, etc.

A little bit about me: I'm, like I said before, rather tall. I especially like wearing heels, just to make me even taller. I told my mom today that the reason I enjoy being ridiculously tall is because I can see the tops of people's heads and see who dyes their hair, but I was just kidding. Well, kind of. Mostly. I like old music-- Boston, Styx, REO Speedwagon, .38 Special, Journey, Heart... Stuff that my dad thinks is cool. I randomly break out into song and dance, but only when I'm at home, in my room, by myself. I can be really verbose or blunt and honest. I like shoes. Painting my nails is an obsession. I must admit admit that I'm rather OCD. I like to smile. Making people laugh is one of my favorite things to do. I love watching movies, but I talk all through them, making sarcastic comments, asking stupid questions. Walter Moers is my favorite author. I'm kind of a failure from time to time. I have blonde moments far too often-- many of my friends believe that I secretly dye my hair dark. Cello playing is how I escape from the crap in my life. And, occasionally, I fancy myself to be a blogger.

And so, here ends the first blog post. Expect many more.

No comments:

Post a Comment