- I'm a theater kid. I know. Seriously. What a tragedy. But with us, everything is seriously a tragedy. Or the best thing that's ever happened to you. Just don't mess with our friends and castmates.
- Right now, I am listening to music from "
The Little Mermaid" musical on Broadway. I know.
- My nails are currently painted Dior: Black Sequins. Last coat was done at about one o'clock today.
- I probably ought to be in bed right now. Except that would entail going downstairs to get a glove out of the kitchen. That probably makes no sense, but (oh, here we go again with the random, rambling, pointless stories) the stuff I put on my face after I wash it has some kind of ingredient in it that messes with my nail polish and makes it not shiny. Which I hate. So I remedy this by wearing a glove, Michael Jackson style (may he rest in peace), when I'm putting the stuff on my face. I win. Take that skin care people of the world. You can't mess with my nail polish anymore.
- Walter Moers is my favorite author ever. He writes like JK Rowling, Shel Silverstein, and Tolkein on crack. It's so ridiculously entertaining. Seriously. Go read The 13 1/2 Lives of Captain Bluebear or The City of Dreaming Books. Right now. Go.
- I'm a chapstick addict. I always have my Burt's Bees with me everywhere I go. Seriously. I can't leave the house without it for fear of having a total breakdown.
- I want to major in jewelry design at FIDM.
- Relationship ADD. It's a problem. I'm like a puppy. As soon as the guy I like starts showing interest, I stop liking him. It's ridiculous. But I think I've already met my soul mate, so anyways...
- My old
iPod videois possessed. It would turn on in the middle of the night and be like, "YOU WANT TO LISTEN TO MUSIC!" And it was creepy, because, no, I didn't really want to listen to music. I wanted to sleep.
- I love being ridiculously tall.
- I love The Illusionist and The Prestige.
- Robert Downey Jr. Good grief. I love that man. Okay, really, I mean, have you SEEN
Iron Man?! My word. And Sherlock Holmes. Gosh. I NEED to see that movie. In conclusion, I would gladly marry RDJr., despite the fact that he is 28 years my senior. Oh, well.
- I add -tastic to the end of words to make it an adjective. For example: fun would be funtastic, awesome would be awesometastic, amazing would be amazingtastic... You get the picture.
- Apparently, I am a tease. Who knew?
- I drink milk. ALL. THE. TIME. Never broken a bone either... Any correlation here? Hmm.
- Accident prone? I do believe so. (Uh-oh. Here comes a story...) I tripped on the stairs the other day going back to class from lunch. Granted, I didn't trip DOWN the stairs, like a normal person would; I tripped UP the stairs, and I managed to flail ungracefully and hit my hand on the handrail. It would have been funny had I not almost fainted in the hallway outside my Calculus class.
- I obsessively clean my closet ONLY when I'm talking on the phone.
- I can read MLIA for HOURS on end.
- I love my family. Never do I have as much fun as when I'm with them. Seriously. We have THE best jokes. EVER.
- My best friend Emilly made me a painting for my birthday. I haven't yet put it up on my wall, but it sits on my desk, and everyone always compliments it when they see it.
- I went to Walmart the other day and bought a pack of five white Hanes v-neck shirts for boys. I love them.
- I'm terrified of driving. On one hand, I really need to get my license. But, on the other hand, just the thought of driving freaks me out. I'm nearly 17 and everyone I know has their licenses. It's ridiculous.
- My grandpa and my brother are my two favorite people in the world. My grandpa is, well, old. We share the same birthday (March 3rd!) and, as such, he calls me "Birthday Girl". He has diabetes. I love him very much. And my brother. Oh, my brother. I love that kid. He's crazy, but he sees me daily. He's taller than me now. It's sad.
- I started watching Heroes, for the sole purpose of seeing Zach Quinto. Gah. He is one beautiful man. I don't care if he's gay or not. He's soooooo attractive. Best Sylar joke ever? "You better be careful if you take Sylar to homecoming as your date! Keep him away from the cheerleaders!" (Rachele). "Oh, it's not like they have brains for him to eat anyways." (Me). "Imagine his face when he goes to eat their brains and he sees that, 'Oh my gosh! There is no brain! There's nothing there!'" (Rachele). I love Rachele. We have some funny jokes. And Zach Quinto. Love him. Have I already said that?
- I'm stubborn.
Blog post end here.