Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Random survey that I've wanted to do since News Years but haven't had the time, stolen from a friend on Polyvore, but I don't think she'll mind, so here goes...

Who will be your style icon(s) for 2010?
Hmm... I honestly have no idea.

Any style changes?
More heels, skinny jeans, and leggings. Over-sized sweaters with belts.

Name your favorite place(s) to shop:
H&M, Forever 21 (when I feel like spending hours in one store), Urban Outfitters, Alloy, Delias, Buckle, vintage stores.

What's your favorite thing in your closet at the moment?
My nude patent Deena & Ozzy oxford wedges from Urban Outfitters. They came last week. I love them. They're my hot nerd shoes.

What are your New Years Resolutions?
Be nicer.

Celeb/Model Crushes?
Robert Downey Jr., Anton Yelchin, Chris Pine, Zach Quinto (who cares if he's gay? He's beautiful!).

Most wished for item?
A Chanel bag. Hahaha. I'm considering asking for one for my 18th birthday.

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Jewelry designer. Heck yes. Start my own line, spend lots of time in a studio doing what I love... That sounds like heaven to me.

How old are you?
16 years young. I would love to have my license but, alas, driving scares me silly. So I've been avoiding it.

Any weird obsessions?
Sharpie highlighters. Ankle boots. Anything made of white tulle that's fluffy. Starbucks. Glee. "Romeo and Juliet" by Dire Straits. Boston. REO Speedwagon.

What did you do yesterday?
Got up. School. Rehearsal. Home. Sleep. Oh, and a panic attack at eleven at night. And we were on the news.

What are you doing today?
Just got home from rehearsal. It was Parent Preview night, the night before we open. It was, more or less, awful.

Describe your style:
I wear what I want when I feel like it...? I really hate people who only wear Abercrombie and Fitch, and then brag about how they've got such amazing style. Because they don't. What part of having someone force-feed you crappily made clothes is equivalent to style? None of it.
I wear jeans to school a lot, but that's because I have orchestra in the mornings, and trust me, it is soooooo hard to play cello in a skirt. Not to mention awkward. But I always wear a cute top. And pattern. I always throws some kind of pattern and exciting jewelry in.
I have three pairs on shoes that I wear on a regular basis: my black and white flats; my silver flats; and my black boots. But I own over twenty pairs.
I generally dress differently when I go out than when I got to school. Going out is when I wear skirts and heels and belts and whatnot.

Most overused texting phrase:
"Haha" or ":)" because I laugh and smile too much. People either think I'm fake-laughing (which I'm usually not), or flirting (when I'm not).

Favorite show:
Oh, goodness. CSI, NCIS: LA, CSI: Miami, Mercy, Make It or Break It, What Not To Wear, re-runs of Style Her Famous.

If you could look like anyone who would it be?
Rose Huntington-Whitley or Adriana Lima. Brunette, but gorgeous.

Last movie you watched?
Wow. It's been ages since I've had the time to watch a movie. Probably would have been Terminator: Salvation.

Any last words?
"Always look on the bright of life!" and "If there's not a happy ending, it ain't the end, sweetie."

PS-- This is the school show that I have currently devoted all of my life to. Check out the video, as we were featured on the local news: http://www.king5.com/video/featured-videos/Pamalot-81271037.html

Blog post ends here.


No comments:

Post a Comment