Friday, January 1, 2010

First post of 2010--and I'm giving you good-looking guys.

You can thank me later.

On Christmas Eve this year, I went to the mall with one purpose: to buy a Christmas present for my dad. And my dad, being an avid movie watcher, (seriously. We have, like, 200 in our media room downstairs. Half of them aren't even opened yet. It's ridiculous,) hadn't bought Terminator: Salvation yet. So, naturally, I took it upon myself to buy it as his present. Because, well, if he didn't like it, then the rest of us would. I mean, my brother loves the action and my mom, sister and I... Well, Christian Bale is motivation enough.

Until we watched it tonight. At which point I realized that there are more reasons to be watching Terminator: Salvation than for Christian Bale. Their names are Sam Worthington and Anton Yelchin. Consider me in love.


A shot from the movie. He is, obviously, on the left. Don't even try to convince me that he's not attractive until after you've looked into those gorgeous blue eyes of his.

 

Close up? Of Sam Worthington? Oh, gosh. Yes, please.

And as for the other one, Mr. Yelchin, who I will be marrying, someday...



This is his epic face. No. Seriously. Even with the facial expression, he just looks amazing. Drool-worthy? I do believe he is.

 

OH. MY. WORD. If you can't see that this guy is attractive, then, well, there's no hope left for you. The hair, the eyes, even the teeth! He's just drool-worthy.


Just thought I maybe ought to share them with you all, you know, as a first post for 2010. I mean, what better way to start off a new decade than with attractive men?

Because, quite frankly, if you do, let me know.

Blog post ends here.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment