Okay, anyways, here's the "guidelines" I promised...
- Girls, please cover yourselves. You may think your bra is cute, your friends may think it's cute, and your boyfriend may want to see it, but I sure don't. Your shirts should not be so low as to show everything you've got. What do you think the guys are doing when they stand at the top of the stairwells and look down? Do you honestly think they're looking for their friends? No, they're staring down your shirts.
- Pants should not be so tight as to the point of being unable to breathe. Really. When your pants are vacuum-sealed to your thighs, it not only looks trashy, but it gives you, dare I say it, a muffin top. Even on skinny people. Just don't do it.
- And, while on the subject of pants, please, pull them up. I, among others, do not care what your underwear looks like.This goes for both boys and girls. Look, just pull your pants up over your butt, and it's all good.
- Don't dress like an "Aber-zombie," and by this, I mean, don't wear all Abercrombie or Hollister or American Eagle and try to pretend like you have style. Doing so only shows a lack of creativity.
- Don't dress like Lady Gaga in public. EVER. Unless you're going to a Halloween party, on Halloween. Don't try to pass off your lingerie as outerwear as an outfit. It's not.
- Scene: the fashion movement. I don't understand. It's just... No. Wash that crap out of your hair your hair, wash your face, and put on some normal clothes.
- It's not unheard of to bathe on a regular basis.
- Like 1 and 3, underwear is meant to be worn under your clothes. It should stay there. Meaning that the rest of the world should not be able to see it.
- Please do not advertise for designers on your chest. I'm pretty they make enough money as is without their name written across your shirt. Or your bag. Or your butt.
- Don't dress like a whore, rapper,or anything to that effect. Contrary to popular belief, it's not attractive.
Blog post ends here.